Covid-19 precautions and resources
Return-to-campus and academic planning task forces' membership and charges
The HEERF III COVID-19 Emergency Grant provides funds to NSU students
(Faculty & Staff)
As of 9/22/21
Current self-reported positives of faculty, staff or students affiliated with?Northern State University. These statistics currently include: number of active COVID cases among faculty/staff; number of active COVID cases among students; number of faculty/staff/students currently in quarantine or isolation. Additional information may be added throughout the semester.
The South Dakota Department of Health?reports aggregate higher education COVID data on its website,?covid.SD.gov.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Quarterly Reporting
- CARES Act Expenditures - Institutional Portion June 2021 Revised
- CARES Act Expenditures - Institutional Portion June?2021
- CARES Act Expenditures - Institutional Portion March?2021
- CARES Act Expenditures - Institutional Portion December?2020
- CARES Act Expenditures – Institutional Portion September 2020
- CARES Act Expenditures – Emergency Grants to Students
- ARP Act Expenditures - Emergency Grants to Students
- CRRSA Act Expenditures – Emergency Grants to Students